Microsoft Office costs a lot and to make cool slideshows for your presentations, you need something cheap, preferably free. According to Mark Roemer Oakland, there are plenty of slideshow makers available for free on both Windows and Mac. let’s check out a few of them:
1. Icecream Slideshow Maker – The name sounds delicious and its capabilities are equally delightful. This software is completely free to use and available on the Windows platform, from XP to 10. You can easily add individual images or complete folders and apply effects. With its user-friendly UI, it allows you to make music slideshows and customize them accordingly. You can also view how your slideshow will look at the end by clicking on the preview button.
2. Photostage Slideshow Software – One of the best features of this slideshow maker is its cross-platform availability. It isn’t exclusive to Windows. You can download it on Mac OS X 10.5 or above, iOS 6.0 or above, and Android 2.3.3 or higher. It is one of the easiest slideshow makers that allows you to create beautiful and informative slideshows with the click of a few buttons. With numerous tools and options, you can add images, music, animations, transitions, and more. Moreover, it allows you to export the created slideshow in numerous formats, including video format.
3. Proshow Gold – If you want a free tool to make slideshows with minimal knowledge, this software is the go-to choice. It’s simple, quick, and efficient with multiple platform integration as its strongest feature. That means you can import anything from Instagram clips to Facebook videos and Picasa pictures to make your slideshow. It also has an impressive list of themes to add your personal flair to the slideshows and royalty-free tracks available in the software keeps you out of trouble when you upload something on Facebook or Youtube.
4. Picovico– Picovico allows you to make a slideshow without downloading anything on your computer. It’s a free SaaS that allows you to create captivating slideshows with a browser and an internet connection. You can create a free account with your Facebook information and click on create video at the top right corner. Facebook integration also lets you add photos from your albums on the social media platform. You can also do the same from folders on your computer.
5. Kizoa – Another amazing Saas slideshow maker that is free and lets you do more with fewer resources. You can use the program to edit your photos, make collages, or create slideshows. Additional features allow you to add text to your slideshows and add transition effects. It also makes the task easier for new and inexperienced users with its numerous templates. Choose a template, add images, text, color, and animations to make the slideshow. If you are overwhelmed by the options, you can also allow Kizoa to select random transitions for you.
Mark Roemer Oakland suggests that you try one of these free slideshow makers to create personal or professional slideshows.