We are grateful for your interest in the byebyebandit blog. Please carefully read these instructions to ensure that your submission meets our guidelines. The papers on our website shall be written by credible digital marketers. Submissions must include a professional resume, or a CV, as well as an active link to a LinkedIn profile and must be tied to a company email address. Such submission criteria ensure that their content is shown on our website best and brightest.
We expect quality writing
Your content should be an internet marketing component that is well-composed .. We know you want people to read what you’ve written, and so we can make your story understandable and available so that it can happen. We recommend that you get to know some of our new posts on the byebyebandit.com to make you feel good about what we are looking for. We also obtain readability with the yoast plugin; before sending your work, we suggest reading its requirements. No entries for which extensive editing is needed will be written.
How to write for us
You confirm your agreement to these terms by sending a Guest Article.
CONTENT GUIDELINES: Content is user friendly and does not support, but instead offers useful knowledge.
Specific lived and detailed examples would be preferred for posts.
ORIGINALITY: All guest posts should not be spun content and should be original and genuine (never released previously).
Google analytics does not hold your guest post somewhere else.
You grant us a copyright to own your material and to make sure that you will not use the same content elsewhere until you have accepted your article for publication.
Use this free tool to track your plagiarism content.
Please contact us on funded post opportunities if you would like to advertise your company in a package.
Article Removal Request: The sole property of our website would become if the item is allowed and published on this site.
There will be no deletion requests accepted.
All material sent to us is edited by us.
- Write in Google Doc your internet-release article.
- Around 500 and 1500 words a single release must be
- You will have under 150 words in your headings
- You have to plan the posts well.
- All submissions in simple, normal US English should be submitted.
- Make clear and comprehensible sentences.
- Use bullet points to make each point different and make the item look good.
- In the case of long posts, use bold highlights.
- Films and videos are added.
- You can only attach one hyperlink inside the guest post to your blog.
- Hold your sound and style comfortable
- Publish your message to your guests
Your article in the website will be reviewed, accepted, and released for publication. We can not send precise publishing dates but when the web publication is live, you will receive an email.
Once they are posted, we edit all knowledge sharing messages. We reserve the right to add, add or change their content to completely satisfy the desires of our audience.