Huawei is a well-known brand in the world of technology. It develops, manufactures, and distributes telecommunications and consumer electronics products. They have jumped into the growing craze of earbuds and wireless hands-free era with their offering of “Huawei Freebuds.”.Huawei freebuds are wireless earbuds that are copyrighted by Huawei itself, like Air pods copyrighted by Apple. They compete directly with the more prominent brands present in today’s market, like Samsung’s Airdots and Apple’s Airpods.
Check out the differences and similarities between Huawei Freebud 2020 and the Apple Airpods Pro.
|Specifications||Huawei Freebuds 2020||Apple Airpods|
|Dimensions & weight||Approximately 26mm x 29.6mm x 21mm in size per Bud||Size of each Bud: 24×30.9*21.80 millimeters|
|6.1 gram per Bud||5 gram per buds|
|It measures 70mm x 51.3% and 21.7%.||Charging case: 60.6mm x 45.2mm x 21.7mm Dimensions (mm)|
|60-gram charging case||45.6 gram – weight of charging case|
|Chip||Kirin K1||Apple H1|
|Battery & Charging||7 hours without ANC||There are 5 hours in all.|
|Time with Automatic Night Vision on 4 1/2 hours||Six more charges are included in the case.|
|There are an extra five charges in this case.||It is possible to charge through a lightning cable.|
|USB-C charging with a cable||It’s possible to charge wirelessly with Qi.|
|It’s possible to charge wirelessly with Qi.|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 5.2||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Active Noise Cancellation with “Intelligent Dynamic”||Noise Cancellation Activated|
|Visibility mode||Transparency mode.|
|Dynamic||Adaptive emotional intelligence (EQ)|
A great pair of earbuds, the Huawei FreeBuds are a great choice. Despite a handful of hiccups, they’ve performed brilliantly since day one. As a result, the newest FreeBuds earbuds are here and ready to replace the older versions of FreeBuds instantly. This will come as no surprise: they’re a substantial upgrade in nearly every aspect of their design.
I’m glad Huawei didn’t go too far from what FreeBuds had to offer before. This open-ear design without a silicone seal may not appeal to some of you, but that’s precisely what many people want in a pair of earbuds.
The debut of the amazing Huawei Freebuds 14 2020
They made the debut of Huawei free buds in 2018 by “Huawei Freebuds 2018″. They have launched several newer models of the Huawei Freebuds with new functionalities and newer cool-looking designs. Some of the most recent Huawei free buds models are listed below.
- Huawei freebuds 2
- Huawei freebuds 3
- Huawei freebuds 3i
- Huawei freebuds 4i
- Huawei freebuds pro
While using sealed earbuds, it is impossible to converse with others unless they supply specific equipment and use their microphones. All you have to do is pause the music to use them. In the article itself, we’ll go into greater detail about this.
So, let’s get started now, shall we?
Why should we purchase Huawei’s Freebuds?
Well, we’ll tell you why you should consider purchasing the Huawei Freebuds.
- All-day, all night, all day long: music all the way.
- It is possible to listen to music for up to 10 hours with HUAWEI FreeBuds even without ANC. For 22 hours of music or 14 hours of voice calls, it may be used with the charging case (sold separately). It is possible to listen to music for 7.5 hours and make phone calls for 5.5 hours if the ANC is turned on.
- It’s all about the sounds.
- High, mid, and low frequencies are all well-balanced in the HUAWEI FreeBuds s 10mm dynamic driver to provide crisp sound quality regardless of the audio source.
- FreeBuds from Huawei is designed to meet the demands of those who enjoy pop music. The expert tuning team blended different instruments, rhythms, and voice styles to modify the audio quality to match the frequency of pop music, providing a balanced audio output adequate for most users’ daily requirements.
- Noise-cancelling technology
- The HUAWEI FreeBuds generate a reverse sound wave to minimize ambient noise detected by the microphones. The noise cancellation algorithm targets standard noisy settings such as a crowded mall, loud public transit, a train station, the workplace, or human speech to optimize ANC.
- Detects your touch with great precision
- Advanced low-latency algorithms are used in HUAWEI FreeBuds to reduce audio and video delays as much as possible. User satisfaction is enhanced by playing video games or watching sports or dramas because of minimal latency. Huawei smartphones and tablets running EMUI11.0 or above are required for low latency. The sensitivity of the sensor is crucial to delivering an outstanding interaction experience.
- Slit duct design comes with a dual-mic system.
- HUAWEI FreeBuds employs various technologies to reduce ambient noise interference during calls, including the production of “inverted soundwaves” and the use of two external microphones to ensure precise sound pickup. It also has a unique wind-blocking design. Both the primary microphone and the sub-microphone employ the traditional staggered slit duct design, which effectively reduces wind noise generated by air friction between the two microphone pickup ports and the original slit-duct design.
- High-end design: Miniature Size, Contemporary Look
- A black sand beach in Iceland inspired HUAWEI FreeBuds oval form and trim design. Ceramic White and Carbon Crystal Black are also available, and a new, refreshing colour, Honey Red.
What are the things that make a consumer buy the Latest Huawei free buds?
Well, let’s start with what’s good with newer Huawei free buds. In the more recent models of the Huawei free buds, we get the following excellent features:
- Small & light recharging case
- Friendly build
- Quick charging
- Fantastic, well-balanced sound
- Audio quality is highly excellent
- Useful motion controls
These incredible ergonomics make a promising impact on the consumer’s mind to make them buy the Latest Huawei free buds.
But what are some downsides of the Latest Huawei free buds?
Well with advantages products have minor disadvantages too. In the latest Huawei free buds, we have no to few cons that are discussed below:
- The most recent Huawei Freebuds are made of gleaming plastic.
- There is no wireless charging available.
These may not look like a great deal to many consumers, but for some, these are a must too, so Huawei should consider improving these cons of their latest free buds in the upcoming free buds.
IPX4 rating approved
These earbuds are also IPX4 certified for water and dust resistance, which is essential for design. In addition, these open-ear earbuds are not suitable for all ears because they do not have a silicone seal on them. While they’re perfect for me, you may not feel the same way.
You might want to try out another set of headphones before investing in them to be on the safe side.
Pinch and slide gesture control in Latest Huawei Freebuds
When using older AirPods with Touch-to-Talk, Huawei introduced a new gesture control called PinchPinch and Slide that works by pinching and holding the stalk to play or pause, then pinching and holding for a few seconds to cycle through the various Active Noise Cancellation modes selected in the companion app.
For instance, the ‘off’ option may be deactivated to squeeze and press changes between fluid ANC and awareness mode. These settings are also convenient for most users because turning off the camera does little more than preserve battery life.
The silicone tips block a lot of noise because they establish an airtight seal in the canal. In this case, you can use little or large tips, depending on the situation. A short clip of music is played, and microphones are used to evaluate whether or not a satisfactory seal has been achieved.
The remarkable feature of the dual Bluetooth connection
Two devices can be connected simultaneously with the Latest FreeBuds. Connecting multiple devices is different since you may use these headphones with your laptop and phone simultaneously.
Audio from both sources cannot be heard simultaneously. So if you receive a phone call, you don’t have to fiddle about unplugging the Huawei FreeBuds from your laptop’s Bluetooth first: the call takes precedence over computer audio.